Nyaaya is a legal information website. By visiting Nyaaya, you are accepting the privacy practices outlined in this policy.
Our Website gives you an option of giving us contact information (like name, address, e-mail and telephone number) for the purposes of helping us out in our work or knowing more about us.
Any communication between you and the website, along with queries and posts on our website are also included in this. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to, among other things; verify your identity, for our record system and to provide information that you require.
Certain information about you is collected automatically when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, browser type and operating system, your immediate Internet history, information collected through cookies (more information on this below), etc.
To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Presently, the use of this Website does not require you to register, however you may be required to register in the future and we will update the policy accordingly.
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users.
- The website also has enabled Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by anyone. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.