Domestic Violence

Women in India are protected from being abused physically, psychologically, verbally, emotionally, sexually or monetarily by their family. The law not only protects them from their husband/partner but anyone (male or female) in their family or their husband's family.


Common Questions
Glossary of Terms
1. Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005